Privacy Statement of Atelier de Bunker operating under name of Muspaneel-Art
14 May 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
• clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
• limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
• first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
• respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Atelier de Bunker hodn. Muspaneel-Art is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
You can use our contact form to ask or questions or make any request.
For this purpose, we use your email address and naam.We do this on the basis of your consent. We store this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response and three months thereafter. This way we can easily access the information in case you have any following questions and train our customer service to improve even more.
Providing Data to Third Parties
Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organisations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime).
Our website features social media buttons. These buttons are used by the providers of these services to collect your personal data.
We keep statistics on the use of our service, but these are kept anonymous at all times.
The first time you visit our service, we will show you a notification explaining our cookies and ask for your permission for the use of these cookies.
We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorised access to personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification of your Data
You have the following right:
• Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
• Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
• Having incorrect data corrected;
• Request to delete outdated personal data;
• Revoke your consent;
• Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person.
If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.
Atelier de Bunker hodn. Muspaneel-Art
1471CB Kwadijk – The Netherlands